Photobucket

Monday, August 24, 2015

OUTFIT: Casual Wear | No comments :


WEARING: Boyfriend shirt - Asos // Navy Longline Coat - Asos // Black Jeans - River Island // White Trainers - Asos // Grey Scarf - Country Road

My apologies for slacking on blogging! I've had a good run of posting and then I would return back to my old habits where I don't post for months. Hopefully I haven't lost the interest of you guys! I do post a lot of my OOTD's on insta so please check my account if you are interested in them!

I know that majority of these pieces here are from ASOS but being both affordable and stylish, I couldn't help myself. This is probably one of my favourite outfits because it is both casual (because of the trainers) but at the same time, it is dressed up a notch due to the basic buttoned up and the longline coat! I really loved how these trainers spiced up the outfit a bit, making it much more comfortable to move around in. I actually think I like them more than my Adidas Superstars!

xoxo linh

No comments :