Photobucket

Saturday, January 17, 2015

White Trackies | No comments :


Placing a white cloth to prevent from my floor getting dirty haha
Asos striped boyfriend crop tee, Stop It Right Now tracks by Oskar The Label, Clutch bag from Banggood and Asos sandals

This outfit was taken a couple of days ago and it is one of those 'lazy' day outfits that I will go for to look comfortable but at the same time, still looking chic! The white trackies are quite nice with the quality being extremely well made - The material is made out of chiffon while the sides are made out pleather. They are also high waisted which means I can wear these out when I'm having big as meals. Best thing yet, I only paid roughly $39.95 for them so you can say I grabbed a bargain! I purchase these pants from a store called Design A Space in Manchester Lane. They also had black colour ones so get them quick if you want them too!


xoxo linh

No comments :