Photobucket

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

New year - New make up! | No comments :


Hey everyone! I hope you have been well! I know it's a bit late to say but hope you guys had a great New Year and that 2015 brings out more joy and happiness! I have many new year resolutions for 2015 and one being to blog more and update regularly. I know I have been saying that at every single New Year post but let's just see if I succeed, hey?

To start off the new year, here are some make up goodies that I received as a Kris Kringle gift. I absolutely love every single item since it is definitely something I can see myself using as an everyday make up look without over doing it! Out of all items, my favourite would have to be the NARS blush and bronze set and the stila eyeliner. I have always wanted the NARS blush in "Orgasm" shade as it was such a soft cute pink and flattered my cheeks and skin tone. Now that I finally have it after all these years, I am set for life!! The bronzer would be a challenge for me to use as I have never used bronzer before but I think this would be a great opportunity to start using it. Let's just hope I don't look like an oompa loompa! As for the Stila eyeliner, I have been hearing great reviews and if you know me, I wear TONS of eyeliner to compensate my small eyes! I have been a loyal customer to Revlon's colourstay eyeliner for so many years now but I think it is time for a change!

Can't wait to use the nail polishes too since pastel colours are my weaknesses. And last but not least, the make up bag.. Well, the bag preetty much speaks for itself! I haven't used any of the products yet but when I do, I shall blog about it.

On another different note, I have am enabling my comment section again, after all these months! I hope to hear some great comments off you guys again! If not .. then I understand :(

How was your New Years!? And what did you guys get for Christmas?
xoxo linh

No comments :