Photobucket

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Good food, Good company | 3 comments :








Turltleneck Pullover - Dailylook // Sleeveless Drapy jacket - Thrifted // Black High waisted jeans - Asos // Patent black oxfords - Country Road // Clutch from Banggood

I am such a sucker for dress shoes as they can make a casual outfit look quite dressy. I actually have another pair of shoes that look exactly like the same but I couldn't resist and grabbed it off the shelf at Coutnry Road. This is why I cannot save! They currently hurt a little bit since they graze across my ankles but I am hoping my feet will soften them eventually.

So last Saturday, me and the boyfriend and a couple of friends had lunch out in the city since the weather was too good to miss out on! We went to a cafe called the "Bowery to Williamsburg" that was hidden in one of the Melbourne lane-ways. They are one of those American inspired cafes where  their menu consisted from brunch food to American sandwiches and interesting side dishes such as a huge pickle and some pretzels! I think they are known for their sandwiches where everyone chose the "Reuben" to eat. But I decided to be different and got the special instead and man, no regrets whatsoever! I can't remember what it was called but it was tasty as! It was somewhat similar to the Reuben Sandwich except mine had poached eggs and yummy leek salsa! I will definitely recommend this place if you like American inspired food!

Address:
16 Oliver Lane Melbourne VIC 3000

xoxo linh

3 comments :

Unknown said...

You're so cute! Love your style!

www.the-stylust.blogspot.com

Linh Tran said...

you're to sweet kyleen! :)

Unknown said...

Cute outifit !
But why don't you show us your face ? You look cute :)
X



WWW.HEKYMA.BLOGSPOT.COM