Photobucket

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

stubby legs and baggy shorts | No comments :


Some of my ebay purchases that I have waited, bidded for and won! These are my top two favourite things which are the vintage Levi shorts and brown brogues! Will have to fix up the shorts cos they're actually way to big/long but honestly can't wait to wear them out esp when the heat has been increasing!

On another completely different note, it's been 2 extra days and the allergic reaction still hasn't gotten any better. Went to the doctors yesterday and he gave me some ointment and medicine and guess what .. my face also reacted really badly to the ointment! Argh! Been using 4 different type of moisturizers and I feel like it hasn't done anything! My skin feels like it's gonna drown from too much moisturizing ahhhh. 
love linh xx